Working permit Visa /KITAS, for foreigners who want to stay and work in Bali Indonesia

Working permit visa / KITAS
For foreigners who want to stay and work in Bali Indonesia
You will need a sponsorship from an Indonesian based company.

The company sponsored you needs to supply the following documents to process KITAS :

  • Copy of company’s act
  • Copy of the company’s locality letter (SKTU)
  • Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
  • Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
    Organization Structure
  • Copy of the employee contract (for companies employing foreigner)
  • Copy of the director’s identity card
  • Copy of the report to the labor department adapted by UU no. 17, 1981
  • 15 company letter heads, signed by the company director and sealed with the company stamp

Foreign applicants papers needed to process KITAS :

  • Copy of the foreigner’s passport
  • Curiculum Vitae and references
  • Passport sized photographs with red backgrounds (4 X 6 = 10 pieces, 3 X 4 = 5 pieces, 2 X 3 = 5 pieces)

If you want to take your family with you, we need for processing the KITAS :

  • Copy of the wife’s and children’s passport
  • Copy of the marriage certificate
  • Copy of the children’s birth certificate
  • Passport sized photograph (4 X 6 = 8 pieces, 3 X 4 = 5 pieces, 2 X 3 = 5 pieces)
  • Copy of the family register

Procedure :
When we have received your documents we will start to process. The above documents need to be sending to jakartafor approval. If your application is approved you will receiving a telex visa, this process can take up 30 days before a decision is made and the visa granted. When the telex visa is issued you can apply for the realvisa at the Indonesia embassy or consulate overseas, nearest to you. You need to pay in local currencies for the visa application and the duration of the visa process in the country where you apply for the visa is depending on the embassy / consulate.

When you get your visa, you must return to Indonesia and then report to Immigration maximum 7 days within the arrival date. We can do all this for you and guide you in processing. The process can take up within 30 days in Immigration offices. When finished you will receive the following documents :

1) KITAS, limited stay permit card
2) Blue Book, control book from Immigration
3) Yellow Book, certificate from the police
4) STM, report certificate from the police
5) IMTA, working permit

The above documents are valid for one year and you will need to pay USD 1200 to the government.

What if I need to go overseas ?
You must apply exit re-entry permit in Immigration and paying fiscal duties directly at the airport; Rp. 1.000.000,-

We also can handle this for you, this process can take up to two days.
There are :

  • Single exit re-entry permit valid for 3 months you can use only once
  • Multiple exit re-entry permit valid for 6 months you can use for many times within 6 months
  • Exit permit only, EPO. Only to process if you want to stop your KITAS

Ask information about Social and Culture Visa