KITAS for women, married in Indonesia. Married to and Indonesian man

KITAS for Woman, Married in Indonesia

Married to an Indonesian Man
KITAS for wife of an Indonesian man
Valid for 1 year and extendable.
If you a women who has an Indonesian husband and you want to stay in Indonesia, you can process your KITAS, limited stay permit card, in Bali – Indonesia with us.

Please provide the following document :

  • Copy of the marriage certificate.
  • Copy of foreigner’s passport
  • Passport sized photographs (4 X 6 = 8 pieces, 3 X 4 = 4 pieces, 2 X 3 = 4 pieces)
  • Copy of the family register of your husband
  • Copy of your husband identity card (KTP)

Procedure :
When we received your documents we will start to process. The documents have to be send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved you will receive a telex visa, this process can take up to 4 days before a decisions is made and the visa is granted. When telex visa is issued you can apply for the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas near to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay – processing depends on the embassy / consulate where the visa is requested. When you get your visa, you must return to Indonesia straightaway and report to immigration within a maximum of 7 days from the arrival date. We can do this for you. The process can take up to 30 days in immigration and then you get the following documents :

1) KITAS, limited stay permit card
2) Blue Book, control book from immigration
3) Yellow Book, certificate from the police
4) STM, report certificate from the police
The above documents are valid for one ( 1 ) year.

What if need to go overseas ?
You must apply for a exit re-entry permit in immigration and paying fiscal directly in airport Rp. 1.000.000,-
There are 3 types of Re-Entry – Exit Permits for this visa. We can handle all processing for these permits for you, this process can take up to two days.

  • Single Exit Re-entry Permit : Valid for 3 months, you can use this permit only once.
  • Multiple Exit Re-entry Permit : Valid for 6 months, you can use this for many times within 6 months.
  • Exit Permit Only, EPO. Only apply if you want to stop your KITAS.

Ask information about Social and Culture Visa